Today I want to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer On-line Battle Enviornment), which is oriented in direction of the well-known Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who never performed DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game idea I will clarify it intimately:
League of Legends doesn't put excessive necessities in your PCs. You need at least:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free hard disk area, - DSL or related
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on where you live. You too can create an account on US whereas living in Europe however you'll expertise larger pings then. I provide you with a link to create an account in my creator's bio. Select a name (all the time the hardest half) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 players (there are more game modes, but they don't seem to be important in the beginning because as a newbie you need to start with 5vs5 to be taught the gameplay). Earlier than each match you all select a "champion" who's the character you need to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, an enormous granite golem, slightly boy using on a Yeti, a courageous knight and plenty of more.All in all there are more than eighty (!) different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has four different talents (3 normal and one extra robust, the "Final") and a passive, which he has for the reason that beginning. You study the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is 18 which means that you've got 5 points in every regular means and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it's not necessary to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you generally play whatever you like, later it is helpful to communicate along with your teammembers earlier than the match begins so that you've got a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The totally different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means means power, they mainly deal magical damage with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they mainly deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're laborious to kill and shield their own carries, for instance by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've both buffs or heals to support their carries and hold them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not start within the lane but within the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing point is: Depending on the gadgets you equip on your champions they're often able to satisfy different roles!
At first you do not have own champions, however every week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should purchase more champions with influence points (IP) within the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has three completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are several Towers which you will need to destroy earlier than you can attack the bottom itself. As a support your predominant building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which assist you in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. For those who kill these you receive gold and/or non permanent buffs.
As soon as the match begins everyone has a couple of minute to spend his starting capital on gadgets within the shop.
This does not take lengthy since you don't have a lot gold in the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everybody receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (here it is important to give them the final blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of gadgets which grant you additional earnings (the so referred to as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
If you happen to destroy the enemy important building (Nexus) your crew wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nevertheless, it's a must to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on no less than one lane and the 2 towers which protect the Nexus. So it's not the very best idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 should you do not push the lanes on the identical time. A median match takes 30-45 minutes, rarely greater than an hour. As quickly because the match reaches minute 20 it is also potential to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a reasonably new domination map ("Dominion") the place you have to seize and defend certain points. As well as there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner degree 30 (explanation follows) by which you obtain an Elo rely depending in your wins and losses. For learners I extremely suggest the normal 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends shirt
of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not only select a name and a picture for yourself (you are a so called "summoner", do not mix it up with the "champions") however you're also able to level up your self and purchase small buffs with Affect Points (IP).